Saturday, January 31, 2009

I dreamt I was in a beauty pageant

We got all glammed up then started adventure racing! There were some serious challenges on this course, but we managed it in heels and skirts...
I mapped out a course around my section of the city. Starts down in Lincoln Park running along the water for about six miles, then weaving through neighborhoods to camp long (which is going to be open today).
I have a few hours of teaching this morning then I will give this course a try...

1 comment:

Gary Robbins said...

That could make for some great stories for your first Adventure Race...a group of us dressed up as 'The Incredibles' once and it was a blast!

Oh and btw, anyone who stands you up for home made sushi is a complete dumb ass! Move on, there's a great guy out there waiting to meet you for sure!!

GR