Monday, December 29, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Most of the show has melted, christmas is over...life can return to normal. I ran to work this morning! I can still run! I would like to take a moment to thank the makers of Imitrex, a migraine medication that works well enough to keep me running during migraine week.
I am hoping to make it to Bridle Trails tomorrow afternoon for 10 miles in the dark. I might have to buy myself an early birthday present on my way home from work today. I am thinking either night vision goggles or a headlamp...
Other good news, I still fit in my running clothes!

3 comments:

Red Bird said...

you go girl........
I slacked off my training the last three days.....
I will get back on my horse and ride it today..................

p.s. I wish it was spring and our snow was gone.....I miss green grass, and leaves......

mo said...

I keep thinking it should be spring now too. That was winter enough for me.

Good luck with your training!

bookofsecret7 said...

glad to see your back on routine. I pulled my groin muscle...lol but thats only a temp thing...lol